Standard overhead bridge cranes are used when manipulating loads from 1 to 50 t.
Based on the requirements and wishes of the client, our overhead bridge cranes can be produced using equipment provided by CMAK Crane Systems (link na zavihek CMAK Crane Systems) or using equipment provided by Demag Cranes & Components.
Technical charasteristics of standard overhead bridge cranes:
|Type of crane||EEMD||DEMD||VEMD|
|Load-bearing capacity (max)||16 t||50 t||5 t|
|Span (max)||24 m||40 m||16 m|
|Crane running speed (max)||40 m/min||80 m/min||30 m/min|
|Crab running speed (max)||24 m/min||40 m/min||24 m/min|
|Lift/drop speed (max)||10 m/min||10 m/min||10 m/min|
|Maintenance platform on the bridge||–||Optional||–|
ME-JAN d.o.o. overhead bridge cranes have built-in frequency inverters, built-in radio remote control of the crane, built-in limit switches and overload protection. Electrical equipment of the crane includes a standard contactor-relay technology which results in long service life and simple maintenance.
Optional additional equipment includes:
- frequency inverter for lifting/lowering
- weighing scale with LED display
- tandem action (running and controlling of 2 crabs or 2 cranes at once)
- increased efficiency using the UltraSpeed+ function
- equipment modifications for extreme operating conditions (increased IP protection, compulsorily cooling)
- maintenance platform for a safe and fast maintenance of the crane